The Ultimate Walking shoe. Lightweight, supportive and cushioned. The moisture wicking lining, roomy toe box and Slip-Resistant outsole makie it the perfect combination of comfort and stability. Xelero’ s Motion Control Technology helps you walk farther and stay on your feet longer! The Steadfast Walker helps keep the foot in alignment, throughout the gait cycle, resulting in less stress on the foot, ankle, knees, hips, and lower back.
- Napa Full Grain Leather Upper
- Xelero Technology: Makes Walking easier
- Internal Rocker: Enhances forward motion & provides rear foot stability
- Control Plate: Offloads plantar foot pressure
- X2 Dynamic Metatarsal Roll Bar Limits forefoot flexion
- EVA Midsole: Stable Cushioning
- Smooth Heel to Toe transitions
- Dual density PU Footbed
- Extra depth to accommodate Orthotics
- Slip Resistant Solid Rubber Outsole
Support Neutral Stability: Perfect for both Supination and Pronation issues
Fit Characteristics: True to size
- Overcoming Overuse Injuries
Midsole drop: 11mm
Weight: 12.3 oz/349g
Fit Characteristics: “Healthy shoes for feet”… Xelero has been shown to help several common foot related issues including Plantar Fasciitis, Metatarsalgia, Hallux Rigidus, Ankle pain, Knee pain and Lower Back pain due to misalignment issues. An excellent Recovery shoe for many injuries due to over-use, running injuries or from wearing improper footwear.
- Multi Density PU Foam Footbed: The unique open-cell structure creates a moisture management system, helping to move moisture away from the foot to provide a cooler, drier, healthier shoe environment.
- X2 Technology Dynamic Metatarsal Roll Bar: Designed to reduce fore-foot movement and pressure, it consist of a molded plate placed between the Outsole and Midsole. The Dynamic Metatarsal Roll Bar provides excellent torsional support under the foot.