Footlogix Peeling Skin Forumla 7
Effective in treating clammy, peeling skin.
This formula, with Dermal Infusion Technology®, provides relief of peeling, scaling, itching between the toes and irritation associated with fungal infections. With the proprietary Spiraleen®, an effective anti-microbial ingredient, it protects and cares for clammy feet prone to Athlete's Foot. Contains no added moisturizers.
Non-drying. Ideal for people with diabetes. Non-allegenic. Contains CoQ10: an effective ingredient which increases the strength of the skin and fights free radicals.
Size: 125 ml
Skin Type & Condition:
- For clammy, peeling unsightly skin.
- For itchy, burning, redness and peeling conditions.
- Bare feet exposed in gyms, saunas, pools, hotel rooms, change rooms, airport security etc.
- The treatment of peeling skin on the foot and between the toes
- Wearers of boots & non-breathable footwear.
Features & Benefits:
- Enriched with patented Spiraleen, a unique antimicrobial 'end product' concentrate, exclusively from Footlogix. This bioactive micro algae is specifically designed to deliver optimal levels of cell protection, regeneration and collagen synthesis to skin and nails.
- Spiraleen works by inhibiting the invasive germs with its highly efficacious anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties resulting in a stronger skin barrier for healthier, happier feet.
- The product does not disrupt the skin's natural flora.
- Dermal Infusion Technology is uniquely non occlusive, allowing the skin to transpire and maintain its primary function – protection.
- Further, the Dermal Infusion Technology delivers this non greasy apply & go formula where it is most needed, deep into the layers of the epidermis quickly. No need for heat or time.
- Non-drying. Ideal for people with diabetes. Non-allegenic. Contains CoQ10: an effective ingredient which increases the strength of the skin and fights free radicals.
Apply to clean, dry feet twice a day for 2 weeks, then daily until conditions are resolved.