Conquer any trail in the Cascadia 16. This women’s trail running shoe offers all-terrain stability and durable protection, with softer and lighter cushioning than before to ensure a continuously smooth ride.
New midsole and outsole construction lets the shoe mold easily to the ground, improving the stable ride.
- More release grooves in the midsole promote extra adaptability on rough terrain.
- TrailTack rubber outsole provides wet/dry traction.
Updated Ballistic Rock Shield protects against pebbles and debris while also adapting more easily to uneven terrain.
- Ballistic Rock Shield now includes vertical grooves to provide side-to-side adaptability.
- Gaiter tab on heels secures gaiter for extra protection on the trail.
Brooks' new DNA LOFT v2 midsole makes the Cascadia 16 cushioning 5% softer and 20% lighter than the Cascadia 15.
- DNA LOFT v2 midsole is super soft yet durable.
- Extra 2mm of cushioning adds softness.
- Drainage ports allow water to escape quickly so nothing weighs you down.
Built trail-runner tough
Take on any trail in the Cascadia 16 - the trail shoe built for runners who want to explore any path, while still feeling protected and stable on ever-changing terrain.
"This Cascadia has it all. It combines features of previous versions into a complete vehicle of runability. The comfort and versatility on all types of terrain is the best I've experienced!" -Scott Jurek, Trail running legend